Selling without ‘selling’
The prospect of ‘selling’ themselves is an unfamiliar area which many practitioners can perceive as daunting. It doesn’t need to be. DST people will help you:
- Develop skills around having ‘beneficial conversations’.
- Communicate benefits to clients without ‘selling’, in a natural and humanistic manner.
- Understand what needs to be presented to clients for a successful outcome.
- Present with credibility.
Your training opportunity
Australian Camps Association along with DST people are offering a once off opportunity to build your skills as an accidental salesperson.
DST people’s sales specialist Gordon Smith regularly finds himself working with ‘Accidental Sales People’ who have ended up selling more by default than by choice.
In this full day session, you will be provided with the practical skills, procedures and confidence required for consistent sales success. You will examine ways to maximize your chances of securing an increased share of your clients’ ‘discretionary spend’.
What we’ll explore…
- How to be really smart with your sales activities
- How to start and control sales conversations
- The key points for strong relationships
- How to help people identify real needs (rather than just what they ‘want’)
- How to ask really good questions and listen effectively to the responses
- How to explain how you stand out from the pack
- A simple process to follow for consistent sales success
All of which you can do… without looking like you are selling!
You will greatly increase your sales success by learning & applying:
- The 7 simple steps to ‘beneficial’ conversations
- The ‘6 magic words’ to ensure you are always talking the client’s language
- 5 effective ways to approach a prospect when they say “No!” to you
- The 4 ways you can differentiate yourself from the pack
- The 3 key factors in any ‘value statement’
- The 2 components you must manage for a good business relationship
- The 1 key question to always ask when someone says, “you’re too expensive”
The Accidental Salesperson
DST people’s “Accidental Salesperson” course is a practical and interactive workshop which develops skills around the fundamentals of having beneficial conversations with clients.
You will walk away with methods, tools, techniques and confidence that you will be able to apply immediately.
When: 19th April 2018
Time: 9:30am – 4pm
Where: Brisbane City YHA, 392 Upper Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
Cost (including GST):
ACA Members = $231
Affiliate Members* = $290
Non Members/General Public = $346.50
*Affiliate includes members of Outdoors NSW, QORF, Rec SA, CVA, Outdoors WA, Outdoors SA, Outdoors VIC.
For bookings and information:
Contact Jessica Hough – Events & Communications Manager, Australian Camps Association
(03) 9863 6822
Or click here Booking Form